- Can be used as a BBQ, heater, decorative feature and even a cooler for your drinks or food if you pack it with ice.
- To create an impressive ambience and warmth to any social event in your patio or garden, our fire bowl table burns any type of fuel and gives off plenty of heat.
- If you are looking to entertain guests or having a party or simply want to decorate your garden our fire pit table is an excellent choice.
- Dimensions: 76 x 76 x 57 cm (L x W x H)
- Our fire pit's are flat packed, and very easy to assemble with full instructions and tools provided.
Lyndan - Fire Pit Table
Whether you are entertaining guests or having a relaxing evening in your garden, our fire pit's are an excellent choice to light up the night and warm the atmosphere.
Colour: Cream and brown. Black legs.
Height: 57 cm
Full Table Diameter: 76 cm
Fire Bowl Diameter: 51 cm
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CURE YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE USE TO PROLONG THE LIFE AND IMAGE OF THE ITEM.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE PAINT PEELING AND RUSTING.
Instructions for Curing
- Fit the cooking grate grate as required. This should not normally be fitted while using the Chiminea for heating, but will allow the paint on the grate to cure at the same time as on the rest of the unit.
- Using kindling only, light a small fire that should burn for 15-20 minutes. While the Chiminea is still warm, set and light another 15-20 minute kindling fire.
- A full fire should then be burnt for approximately 45-60 minutes, again starting while the Chiminea is still warm, then allowed to cool naturally.
- This will complete your curing process.
- Once cured, keep fires to a sensible size avoiding flames coming out from the top of the chimney.