- Peel and stick tile, especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes
- All the style of ceramic / stone / glass tiles at half the retail price
- Resistant to heat and moisture, easy wipe to remove the stains,
- Comes with 6 individual 30.45*30.45cm self-adhesive tiles
- Recommended use: Kitchen backsplashes, kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc.
Easy DIY peel and stick tile concept of mosaic sticker smart tile is made of an adhesive substrate topped with a gel component called epoxy resin, the embossed 3d epoxy resin offers stunning visual impact. the tiles are thin and light, they can be installed in minutes over a clean and sleek surface without any mess or specialized tools, and never crack with time.Bathroom backsplash wall tile is also an economic wall covering material, if you are getting tiled of the same design, just peel them off and change a new style. Art3dTM mosaic sticker offers veracious collections to meet you different taste.Bathroom backsplash wall tiles are lightweight, easy to handle, cut and maintain, they will remain on your walls for as long as you wish them to be. The tiles can also be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms (do not use in shower).
Easy Do It Yourself
Step 1-You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
Step 2-Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
Step 3-Press firmly after confirming the place.
- Tiles should not directly contact with flames, steam or submerse in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 inches away from the top of stove.
-Rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install.
- The curing period is 2 days after you install them on your wall (21 days for the freshly painted walls).
- The new arrived peel and stick wall tiles may have little gel smell. The smell will dispel in 2-3 days.
- If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hair dryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.Then use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.