- Colourless / Light Yellow
- Designed for installation and repair of various types of household appliances. It combines almost
- A universal colourless or light yellow (depending on a material to be bonded), fast curing adhesive
- all areas of building materials: brick, wood, plasterboard, and polystyrene boards with various
- 1 x 70ml UNIVERAL HOUSEHOLD ADHESIVE GLUE FOR WOOD, PLASTERBOARD, SPONGE POLYSTYRENE, CORK, LEATHER
- materials: polystyrene, stone, ceramics, glass, plastics, textile, leather, cork, cardboard
DESCRIPTION: A universal colourless or light yellow (depending on a material to be bonded), fast curing polyvinyl adhesive based on ethyl alcohol. Designed for installation and repair of various types of household appliances. It combines almost all areas of building materials: brick, wood, plasterboard, and polystyrene boards with various materials: polystyrene, stone, ceramics, glass, plastics, textile, leather, cork, cardboard, etc. The glue dryes by evaporation of the solvent (alcohol) after about 30 minutes, full strength connection is achieved after about 24 hours. It is a universal adhesive, non-toxic, very easy to use. Transparent joint is characterized by high flexibility and durability in temperatures up to +30 °C. The coating of adhesive does not damage the materials to be joined, even the most delicate: sponges, mirrors, styrofoam, polystyrene. It is designed for outdoor use and indoor use. IDEAL FOR: Fitting radiator screens, bonding detached various floor coverings. Bonding polystyrene panels, detached mosaics strips, thresholds, cornices. Attaching decorative moldings, panels, moldings, window sills, ceilings, etc. appended ceramic tile and stone. Indispensable in the works of art and decorative, bonding car models and molding. HOW TO USE: The adhesive should be used at room temperature. The surfaces designed for bonding must be dry, clean and degreased. Apply the adhesive to the surfaces to be bonded and spread it uniformly and leave to evaporate for a few minutes. Make sure that at joints of bigger surfaces one of the surfaces should be penetrable to air to evaporate solvent. The materials should be immobilized for a few hours until full curing if breaking stresses occur. Stick at temperature above 10°C. Fresh excess of a glue can be removed using a cloth with a denatured alcohol. In the case of bonding unusual materials is recommended to perform the tests.