- SuperRider Co.,Ltd
- HEAT BLOCK AND UVA/UVB PROTECT--- More than 96% UV protected, reducing heat and blocking out harmful UV rays, reduce fading and protect interior finishes, upholstery, carpets and artwork from the sunlight aging, protect your vision from the glare
- PRIVACY PROTECTION---Shield your private life or Working from public exposure or camouflage a less-than ideal view without sacrificing natural sunlight. A little seen through if in a close distance, be not recommended for a total privacy need place, such as a bathroom. Privacy level: ★★★★☆
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY--- Do not contain 6Ps(6 phthalates): No DEHP,NO DBP,NO BBP,NO DINP,NO DIDP,NO DNOP.Can be used in Children room
- REMINDER--Only fit for a smooth surface, The colors of the window film will be a little different between the images on website and the actual items, for the influence of light or environment. The pictures on the website are just for reference.
- EASY APPLICATION AND REMOVAL --- Can be removed easily without any traces left on a glass. DIY for your cupboard,vase, etc. Can be reused even after several years if not be damaged or smudged.
CottonColors Window Films Are High Quality Non-adhesive Windows Decors, Which Can Be Perfectly Installed By The Effect of Static, Softly Filtering Light While Providing Privacy.
Characteristics Of CottonColors Window Film:
1.No-glue, Easy To Fix and Remove. Can Be Removed And Re-applied Easily Without Any Traces Left On A Glass Or A Smooth Surface; Can Be Reused Even After Several Years If Not Be Damaged Or Smudged.
2.More Than 96% UV Protected, Can Block Sunlight And Heat Getting Inside, Providing Coolness In Summer; But, Providing Warmness And Avoiding Glass Fogging In Winter.
3.Not A EVA Window Film, Avoiding Deformation In Installing And Using .
Why Not EVA?
---EVA Window Film Will Deformed Easily By Hands Pulling And Environment Temperature Changing.
Steps for Installation (NO SPATULA INCLUDED):
1>.Measure Windows & Trim Film.
2>.Clean Windows Glass.
3>.Wet the Window Glass With Soapy Water.
4>.Remove the Films¡¯ Back Cover(Very Important Step, The Window Film Cannot Be Stuck If This Step Is Ignored)PS: Affix Tapes On Both Sides To Remove The Back Cover Easily.
5>.Install The Films To Glass.
6>.Squeeze out Water And Air Bubbles With A Smooth Tool, Such As Credit Card (No Spatula Or Squeegee Is Included In This Item).
Tips for Installation:
1.A Clean And Smooth Glass Surface Without Any Dust, Fiber Or Any Kind Of Texture.
2.The Transparent Back Cover Must Be Peeled Off; Otherwise, The Film Will Fall Off When The Water is Dry.
3.Do Not Apply To The Window Frame. Cut Off Excessive Edges After Application If Needed.
4.The Film May Be A Little Tough And Its Adhesive Effect Will Be Impacted In Winter. Solution: Before Application, Use Hair Dryer Or Warm Water To Make it Soft( Heat resistance is under 176¨H)
Any Details Of The Products Please Refer To The Description Above; Should any Questions, Please Email us Directly.